Sustainability means everything to us, so we at Click’n Tile, really strive to make a difference.
At Click’n Tile, we also do the best we can according to the concept of “Reduce, Reuse, Recycle”.
- The tiles require less energy to produce compared to conventional tiles, with conventional tiles having to be burned in the kiln at temperatures up to 1300 degrees.
Click’n Tiles tiles are between 4-10 times lighter than conventional tiles and omit less CO2 emissions during transport.
- The tiles can be used again and again and again and again …
- On the back of the tile you’ll see the recycle sign, which means that you can easily see what type of plastic it is made of. This way, we can properly reuse the tile without further impact on the environment.
- The mounting plate is made of the same type of plastic material as the tile – This means that we can produce new mounting plates of excess tiles and avoid waste.
- Discarded tiles are crushed and used for granules.
Nothing should be wasted, so you can now return your used Click’n Tile tiles and receive 0,1 Euro credit per tile.
All you have to do is print the enclosed return slip and write your mobile number (which is the same as your customer number), the number of tiles you return and send it all to the address on the note. Once we have received and registered your tiles, you will receive an email where you can see what is in your account. This amount will be deducted from your next purchase.